About Me

She's wild, She's young, She's impulsive, She's indecisive. She's Miss Y.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Unforeseen events

Once in a while I attend a concert without the intention to score any of the bandmembers afterwards. It might not happen a lot but it happens.

This time was one of them. I was going to a concert without any intention other than having a good night out with one of my cousins. As it has become almost like a habit I did plan to go "first-row". What can I say? It's where I feel at home. In order to do so I made sure I got there well on time. At least that's what I thought... I hadn't really taken into account the genre of the bands I was going to see, which was a mixture of hardrock, nu-metal, emo-rock,... However you want to label it, you know the crowd: teenagers, mostly girls, bleached blonde or coloured hair that covers half their face, and all dressed in tight pants - even the non-skinny girls, auwch! So when I got to the venue there was already a big bunch of these girls who, when the doors were finally opened, turned into these mad, screaming, tiny things pushing their way in. But as determined as I was I dared to join the crowd, and I still managed to grab my first-row place.

I enjoyed the concert but the headliner managed to disappoint me a little. I think their ego's might have gotten in the way of putting on a great show. The support act on the other hand AMAZED me! I had done a little pre-listening at home and thought very little of them before but when they got on stage they blew me away. Such an energetic show! You could see they really enjoyed what they did. And I've gotta tell you... they sure knew how to spin their mic's around too. Well done guys, you made me like emo-core!

After the show we saw one of the vocalists of the support act at the merchandise stand. It was the popular one... He looked like the last person you would picture me with: a bleached blonde emo-ish looking guy with tight trousers. But after watching him perform he intrigued me and this quiet voice inside me said "why not? everyone wants him", which is probably what triggered it... He was so popular among the girls -and boys for that matter- that I wanted to have that trophy on display! My cousin was one of these emo-type girl fans and she got her shoe signed along with all the other girls. I, on the other hand, couldn't care less about some signature -let alone getting one on my shoe! Surrounded by these young girls I got in front of him, brought my lips to his ear and boldly asked if he was "planning on getting laid tonight". He had been pretty generous with the sexual gestures on stage so I figured this wouldn't be to direct. And I was right -again. He responded with a smile and a smooth "always" and asked me to hang out for a bit. My cousin couldn't believe what was happening. Her parents were already at the venue to pick her up so she had to leave me there with one of her own idols.

I hung out with the guy while he was signing stuff and taking pictures with fans. In between we planned our little rendez-vous. He clipped an all-access pass to my jeans and we continued our search for a place backstage. It was obvious he didn't want it to be too public and everytime we went somewhere one of us would go first and the other would follow a few seconds later -like people wouldn't notice that... We ended up in some kind of storage room. Not thé most pleasant place at first sight but because it was all so sneaky and exciting it actually made it even better.

What happened next was one of -if not thé- best one night stands I ever had. Somehow this bleached blonde emo-ish guy got me all turned on. It all went very smooth, very hard and very dirty. This guy made real dirty love and I loved it. I went down on him and I had my silent moment of astonishment when I noticed his incredibly big balls. Afterwards we quickly fixed our clothes, hair and make-up and before I knew it we were back in the bar. The only people left were some crew members so I grabbed a drink from the abandoned bar. I enjoyed my cold free drink and we sat down at the merch stand. He loved talking and asked me loads of questions. During that whole evening there hadn't been a single moment of awkwardness and we got on suprisingly well! I guess opposites sometimes do actually attract... We exchanged contact info for future acquaintances. I didn't even know his name and we both laughed when I had to ask him about it. This was definitely a first for both of us. I walked out the venue feeling confident and liberated.

It's been a few months since that evening but sometimes when we're both alone at night we still end up chatting and keeping the memory alive. Who knows when our paths might cross again?

No comments:

Post a Comment