About Me

She's wild, She's young, She's impulsive, She's indecisive. She's Miss Y.

Wednesday 10 March 2010

To give both of us an idea of what this blog will be about...





















When I think about why I'm starting this blog I find that it is in fact quite simple. I want to share my thoughts and actions, my adventures as a young, exploring girl with the unknown, with the wide range of bloggers and followers of this -still pretty new- form of communication. And I hope this journal will also benefit me in the sense that it will help organize my thoughts, help me reflect on my own -and sometimes ridiculously stupid- events.
By now, you're probably wondering what this chick will actually be writing about. Maybe you think it will be about music, since the title -Let's spend the night together- is a song by the Rolling Stones (and splendidly covered by Bowie). If you've managed to think that far, you're almost there. "Let's spend the night together" is also the title of a book written by Pamela Des Barres, who is probably the most notorious groupie. She was an 'original' groupie and a member of the GTO's. She's been with numerous musicians such as the memorable Jim Morrison (The Doors) and Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin). She is definitely a great inspiration to me. She was one of the first authors who published a book about her intimate relationships with rockstars.
























Now that I've explained the background info on the title I'll tell you a bit more about myself and what my intentions are regarding this blog.
As I said before I'm a young girl. Let's say I'm somewhere between the age of 18 and 22 years old. I'm still a student and I go to a university. Like many students I live in the city during the week, so I'm pretty independent (which I like very much). My days consist of classes -which I really, really try to attend, evening dance classes -not many problems attending those, and going out or hanging with friends -love attending those! Many of my friends are musicians and in my free time I absolutely love to attend concerts. Now here comes the interesting part... For some reason I've always been attracted to musicians. Freud-lovers may argue that this is because my father is a musician. That might make sense, but I don't know and I don't really care either. All I know is I love 'em, I love to see bands really rocking out and getting into a groove. I love the smell of their sweat when they really get into it. I love absolutely everything about it. Later on I will share some of the stories about my past meaningful encounters with musicians, starting with the very first -age approximately 10.
Basically what I want to do is keep you posted on my whereabouts and just my thoughts in general regarding the people I meet and the adventures I have when, for example, I'm attending a concert abroad.
So... I hope I made my intentions clear and hopefully some of you will be interested in reading my blog!










Love
Miss Y.


No comments:

Post a Comment